LGV Training at its very best. We only train our students in ex-industry LGV vehicles, no shortend or cut down trucks at Parrot.
I Can Already Drive…. A Bit
I can already drive…. a bit.
How it works:
If you already have some experience (15-20 hours or more) then we’ll start your training with a two hour assessment lesson. From this we can better determine how much training is required to reach the current DVSA test standard and we’ll simply tailor a course to suit your needs.
- No need to hold a current theory test pass certificate, we’ll help you sort that out
- Individually tailored course designed to meet your level of competence
- Ideal if you have already taken a test in the past, or had plenty of experience
- At the end of the assessment, you will have a clear understanding of cost and amount of training required
- Full trainer booking facilites, we’ll book and manage all of your tests
- Free theory test support if required
- If you are on an International licence and need to upgrade to a UK licence
- Perfect if you need to undergo an extended test
How much will it cost?
The cost and length of your training, which would include the DSA Practical Test can vary from student to student, for pricing please feel free to call our office to discuss your options.
Your training day is made up of a four hour lesson, either taken as morning or afternoon session, 0800-1200 or 1300-1700.
Assessment Lesson £ 51.00
DSA Theory Test Fee £ 23.00
DSA Practical Test Fee £ 62.00
Where’s the catch?
There isn’t one. Rather than sell a block of lessons off the shelf like some other providers do, we tailor each course to suit your individual requirements. This makes far more sense than just hoping that you’ve purchased the right amount of training, the chances are you’ll either be paying too much, or not enough without an assessment.
We specialise in intensive training, it is the only type of training we offer, we think it’s the most affective method for driver training with a typical turnaround of only 4-6 weeks.
And that’s all there is to it. Honestly.
That said, should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate call 01482 811123 and ask for Emma or Cerys.